New Student Application Procedure & FACTS Tuition Management Program
- Return your completed application to RCCA, including your $50 Registration Fee (per student, non-refundable; family maximum is $100 for 2+ students).
- Return two completed recommendation forms from non-family members (pastor, youth pastor, past teacher, counselor, or family friend).
- Submit to the school the *required items. After we receive all records, we will set up an appointment for you to meet with our Administrator. *Required records: Final report cards from the two previous years, standardized test results from the two most recent testings, record of all high school credits (if applicable), health records – including Birth Certificate, Immunization Record, School Physical form signed by physician, health history form (available on our website).
- After your K-7 student is accepted, they may be scheduled for placement testing. School ability level, instructional reading level, achievement scores and grades from previous years will help determine grade placement.
- Tuition payments will be set up through our financial secretary and through our online tuition management program – FACTS Management.
- When placement has been determined, students will be added to the class roster. Students may want to schedule a visit to RCCA and spend time with the class they will be joining.
Once you have submitted your completed application with the $50 Registration Fee, and your student has been accepted (see above guidelines), then you can apply for tuition assistance. Go to www.factstuitionaid.com to apply for scholarship, and follow instructions on providing the required financial information for review. Please note: there is a $30 application fee to complete this process.
FACTS Management will review your financial information and will make any recommendations to the School Board. The Board will review all requests and will notify scholarship recipients in June.